BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

1. Make a list of EVERYTHING you ate yesterday.i ate 2 bacon egg and cheeses which is 1,080 and 1 doughnut which is 70 cals

2. Next, visit Calorie Lab or Calorie Counter and mark the number of calories each food you ate contains. Your list should look something like this:

Apple- 55 Calories

Egg sandwich- 466

Fruit punch- 260

3. Now, add all your calories together. Write down your total.1,150 cals

4. If you’re a girl, subtract 1850 calories from your total. If you’re a boy, subtract 2200 calories from your total. This tells you how many EXTRA calories you are eating each day. For example, if I ate 3000 calories and I’m a boy, my formula would be 3000 - 2200 = 800 Extra Calories.did not go over my caaleries

5. Finally, visit Calorie Control. Choose an exercise and find out how long you’d need to do it for to burn your extra calories (in my case, how long to burn 800 extra calories).

0 comments: